Social Zazz

Parents of infant twins give a treat bag of apology to everyone on their flight

On a recent flight, a Redditor received this note and bag of goodies from some parents flying with their babies…

I’m sure their pro-active kindness and over-the-top consideration of others went a long way in earning them the goodwill they felt like they needed to get through the flight. I think it needs to be pointed out, however, that a gesture like this should be entirely unnecessary, since anyone who gets angry at crying babies on planes deserves the frustration…unless they were never a baby themselves.

(via Neato Bambino)

Read more: http://twentytwowords.com/parents-of-infant-twins-give-a-treat-bag-of-apology-to-everyone-on-their-flight/

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Social Zazz

8 comments for “Parents of infant twins give a treat bag of apology to everyone on their flight

1. Ignatius
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Actually, foam ear plugs are pretty cheap, but I suspect not very many people take them up on the offer; the offer alone goes such a long way. Children do not have a right to plane travel any more than anyone else, which is not at all. Plane travel is convenient but it is not a right. Paying for the ticket affords you only so much in exchange for your cash.

2. Nichole
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Very cool, HOWEVER, very expensive depending on the passenger size. I agree not needed though, as children have the rights to fly just as much as anyone and babies cannot control themselves. Even great parents cannot prevent things like ear popping.

3. Ashahmal
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

There is no such thing as child’s price on a flight or a discount for families. A seat costs a certain amount and that is what you pay. If you get away with checking a carseat for free you are lucky. I dont want to sit next to stinky, nosy, rude or snoring people on a plane any more than some people want to travel with children. It’s not different just because it is a different person annoying you. Sitting in coach is like going to walmart, lots of undesirables there, you are one yourself to someone and you deal with it. That is the way of air travel and I’m not spending a couple hundred bucks to satiate a bunch of people who are annoying me too.

4. Jeff
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

I’m just amazed that the TSA gestapo didn’t confiscate it…

5. Noelle
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

I get that babies cry, but why the hell do they need to be on a long plane ride in the first place? I get sometimes it’s necessary, but I really can’t think of many reasons why that would be necessary. I find it rude and inconsiderate of the parents. I didn’t ride on a plane until I was 11.

6. B
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Really? You’re saying I was parented poorly because I don’t want to listen to your annoying kid scream and fuss the whole plane trip? No, sweetheart, the reason I’m pissed is because I WAS raised properly to respect others and not infringe on their right to have a quiet, uninterrupted flight. It’s not misplaced anger, it’s correctly placed anger against morons who think their bratty-ass kid is going to be any less of a bratty-ass on a plane, and that other people should have to suffer for it. If there’s a time when we can sit and think about how rude society is and how shitty parenting has gotten, it’s on a plane. It’s not my job to play peekaboo or any of that nonsense with some kid. If the parents are foolish enough to bring the kid on a plane, its their job to keep him frigging quiet, and if they can’t handle that’s perhaps they should’ve used a condom.

7. Tori
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Mark, I’d pay $150 to fly on an airplane without you. Keep the babies on the plane all they want.

8. foldedpear
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

“since anyone who gets angry at crying babies on planes deserves the frustration” – writher has obv. never been on a long flight with a screaming baby.