Hint: It’s not Beyoncé, Oprah or Pharrell.
1. It’s Leonardo DiCaprio.
Well, it’s Leo, according to Time, who used a very advanced reading comprehension test known literally as Simple Measure of Gobbledygook (SMOG) to test the intelligence of the 500 most followed celebrities.
Apparently, SMOG, is an actual thing and works by measuring the number of three syllable words used in text to determine the years of education required to pick up what the writer’s putting down.
2. In a world where gobbledygook is a word we should be taking seriously, this guy has the best brains in the bunch.
Celebrities he beat included…
3. Jimmy Kimmel who came in third – after Pattie Mallette who was ranked second.
4. JWOWW came in at at number eight.
5. Pharrell came in 18th, just after Paris Hilton.
6. Kendall Jenner just missed out on being part of the Top 20, ranked 22nd.
7. J.K. Rowling hit 32nd, just ahead of one Mr Marshall Mathers.
(We love you J.K.)
8. A lot of people will be stoked to know Pitbull didn’t make an appearance on the list until number 41 rolled ‘round.
Even if he did beat still Oprah Winfrey, who was almost there at 42nd place.
9. Beyoncé still made it into the Top 50 at number 48, ahead of Kelly Clarkson (49) and Zach Galifianakis (50).
What a load of absolute gobbledygook.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Social Zazz