1. The much-anticipated Breaking Bad finale went out with a bang, nabbing the series’ highest ratings ever, with 10.3 million viewers tuning in to see Walter White’s fate.
2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
5. Fresh off Emmy wins last week, the cast has a lot to smile about, including generating a torrent of Twitter mentions — 1.24 million tweets during the Eastern and Pacific Time Zone telecasts, according to TV Line.
Lucy Nicholson / Reuters
Copyright 2017 Social Zazz