Let these microwaves bring you down from that 1980s high, nice and easy now.
1. All right, Stranger Things fans. You watched the shows whole season and now its time to stop obsessing over the past. These 1980s microwaves will gradually ease you back to the present.
3. We would never ask you to cut your Stranger Things world cold turkey. Youd instantly relapse, and start assembling a playlist of New Order songs while jamming your face against a Members Only jacket.
6. Eventually you wont even need these obsolete microwaves. Look at this list of microwaves three times per day, then after a month cut back to once per day, then after another month of that youll be cured of your nostalgia.
7. Ok so we know this is a far cry from a bunch of teens decked out in denim jackets and scrunchies driving around in a Ford Pinto, but lets see if you can handle this 90s microwave to ease you back into the present. Dont be frightened by it, just see if youve made enough headway to see a thing from a different era than Stranger Things takes place in.
8. Very good. Now heres a little treat for really pushing yourself on that last one: a 1980s microwave. For now you can rest, Stranger Things fans. Youve made excellent progress today.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Social Zazz