At the annual “An Evening With Women” fundraiser, the ladies certainly didn’t disappoint.
1. This past weekend the The L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center hosted its annual event, An Evening with Women.
Composer Chrysanthe Tan, actress Evan Rachel Wood, and actress T.V. Carpio hit the red carpet.
2. The fundraiser, hosted by Margaret Cho, featured Michelle Rodriguez and Rumer Willis as guest DJs.
3. Did anyone know that Rumer Willis can sing? Because she can and she did.
4. DJ Ruby Rose looked sleek and sultry in an all black menswear ensemble – complete with her trademark inked up arms.
5. She attended with her fiance, designer Phoebe Dahl.
6. Actress Evan Rachel Wood, looking flawless from head-to-toe, sported a brand new hairstyle.
7. And I mean, I’m a fan.
FYI. My new hair is for a role in a film I just finished with Gerardo Naranjo. But I decided that I would enjoy it for a while 😉
8. Sidenote: Not enough people realize this woman has some serious pipes. Why is she hiding this from me?
9. Milla Jovovich attended…
Theresa Bouche/Invision / AP Images
10. … and then she decided to sing as well, because everyone attending could sing and it was AMAZING.
11. Oh, 4 Non Blondes? What’s going onnnnnn.
12. Need more? Scroll down to see the rest of the women who positively killed it that evening.
13. Actress Clea DuVall
14. Photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison
15. Actress Sara Gilbert
16. Singer Sia
17. Actress Teri Polo
18. Musician Linda Perry and actress Rumer Willis
19. Actress Maia Mitchell
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Social Zazz