Social Zazz

Jared Michael admits, “I messed up,” and he has the video evidence to prove it…

And just in case it happened too fast in the video for you to see…

Screen Shot 2014-04-16 at 11.49.41 AM

Read more: http://twentytwowords.com/idiot-tries-to-take-a-selfie-as-a-train-flies-by-gets-kicked-in-the-head-by-the-engineer/

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Social Zazz

11 comments for “Idiot tries to take a selfie as a train flies by, gets kicked in the head by the engineer

1. chuck
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Why did he kick him? Couldn’t that engineer see how important this guy is? I mean, he’s wearing ear buds FFS.

2. Sue
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Trust me, the engineer knew EXACTLY what he was doing. This was no accident – he was teaching this fool a lesson. Do you realize what a train does to a human body when it hits and/or runs over it? Trains are not automobiles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles – in an accident with one of those, you at least have some chance of surviving. Fatality is almost guaranteed when you have a run-in with a train, especially if you are a skinny little human being standing on the tracks. Trains are 100-250 TONS on average. Put that kind of weight moving at 40-60mph and there is absolutely no way this kid would have survived even a glancing blow by the train’s engine – it would have knocked him into next week and killed him in the process. The tracks are *not* a playground or a place to get cool selfies. He should count himself extremely lucky that all he got was a whack in the head with a boot. He could be dead.The engineer could have handled it differently, yes – but I guarantee the kid won’t be screwing around on the tracks again anytime soon. He hit him in the head, but as you can see by the video, he wasn’t seriously injured or really even hurt much at all, because he was exclaiming about how he got it on camera. I’m sure he’ll try to file a lawsuit against the engineer for his actions – and the engineer and/or the railroad will counter-sue for trespassing, because that’s what this kid was doing. The tracks belong to the railroad company, and you are trespassing when you’re on them.

3. Sue
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Long winded or not, maybe it will help someone understand the danger of screwing around with a train. Sorry I took up so much of your time.

4. Dan
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Exactly…I think I blacked out half-way through reading that! :

5. Brendt Wayne Waters
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Sue, you (and the other commenters on this thread) miss my point and — admittedly — that’s my fault, given my emphasis. My main point was not the length of your comment, but the fact that you are saying that “the ends justifies the means”, which is, in fact, NEVER true.(Apologies for not replying directly, but the thread reached to many levels to reply to your latest comment.)

6. max
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

bawhahahahahahaha

7. Brendt Wayne Waters
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

That was a REALLY long-winded way to say, “the ends justifies the means”.

8. tom tremaine
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

staged bs

9. Logan
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Well trains create vacuums as they move by, and that kick actually could have saved him by forcing him to not be sucked in to the train and die.

10. Mr N Cog Nito
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

The engineer was just trying to get this idiot away from the tracks to save his life. When some moron gets himself killed by a train, it will be the engineer who has to live with it.If you’re close enough to the tracks to get kicked in the head, you deserve it. I just hope the engineer didn’t injure his leg. I KNOW he didn’t injure the pedestrian’s head…too dense!

11. Tina
    November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am

Seriously? Maybe the guy shouldn’t have been standing that close – but the engineer doing what he did could have caused serious injury (or death)- if he’d have knocked the guy into the moving train. Hopefully it was an accident, but if not, they were both lucky. In my opinion they are both idiots.. SMH