Going Long On A Stock Is A Lot Like “The Notebook”
1. So you find a desirable stock worthy of investment.
2. You pick the one that you think will outperform for a long time.
3. You buy shares of that stock or options and take a long position.
4. This is a long term investment based on the belief that the stock will go up in value over time.
5. Prepare to stick it out for awhile.
6. Even if times get tough in the market…
7. And you feel like selling your shares…
8. You try to hold on for a little while longer.
9. And stick with the stock that had so much potential.
10. You’re in this thing for the long haul.
11. Because if you sell at the right time….
12. Your patience can pay off greatly!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/mariahsummers/going-long-on-a-stock-is-a-lot-like-the-notebook
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Social Zazz