3. She is also the most in touch with her emotions.
5. Aria is probably the most forgiving of the â€˜Liars’ group. After all, she did fall in love with a guy that was writing a book about her and her friends. Not to mention her dad and her brother â€¦
ABC Family / Via xxfictionmangaxx310.skyrock.com
6. She is always there for her friends.
ABC Family / Via gifs-for-anons.tumblr.com
7. Also, her fashion choices despite sometimes being questionable, are adventurous and fun.
From cheetah prints to the comic strip printed peplum dress, Aria pretty much rocked everything.
We can’t help but wait in anticipation for what outrageous or quirky thing she will wear next.
8. Then there is her laugh and smile. Aria really knows how to have a good time and let loose, despite the A-circumstances.
ABC Family / Via inlovewithprettylittleliars.tumblr.com
9. Aria is also a real badass – rather than cower in fear, she took martial arts lessons to prep herself for A.
Her feisty spirit even caught the attention of her instructor, Jake.
10. You can’t help but love her her blunt, witty one liners and â€¦.
ABC Family / Via tvrecappersanonymous.wordpress.com
12. I mean the girl really know how to tell the truth â€¦ well some of the time.
13. And those death stares – you don’t want to be on the other side of those.
ABC Family / Via rebloggy.com
14. She also managed to keep her cool, during the infuriating time her younger brother was dating the A-wannabe, Mona (RIP).
ABC / Via ohmylittleliars.wordpress.com
Little brothers can be so annoying sometimes!
15. â€¦ well most of the time.
ABC Family / Via prettylittlesecrethints.tumblr.com
18. Finally, let’s not forget her awesome childhood nickname, Pookie Bear.
ABC Family / Via gifboom.com
Copyright 2017 Social Zazz